Thursday 22 September 2011

I wonder if Sausage Dogs, taste like Sausages??

Hello All!!!
Guess what??? It's Friday tomorrow!!! YAY!!!

I am so glad the weekend is almost here, I haven't felt very well for some reason this week & today I actually came home from work and fell asleep for two hours. I don't know about anyone else but I sleep A LOT when I'm unwell.

I thought I'd do a quick post before I go back to sleep as I still have work tomorrow!! Booo!!!

I was meant to share a post about my new dress but I kept forgetting to take pictures.
I got it from New Look and it is covered in little.... I think... Sausage Dogs, hence my title. hehehe


My lovely friend Cat spotted it and I instantly knew I wanted it. I like how the tights just add a pop of color but not too over whelming, I tried brown tights with it but they just didn't seem to work as well as the burgundy ones I have on.

One of my recent purchases are my Sponge Bob Square Pants (SBSP) Headphones, I wanted a new pair and I decided on Headphones rather than Earphones because they'll double up as ear warmers in the winter. no?


I loved these ones as soon as I saw them, it's actually quite funny I see people looking a them on the tube and they always smile at me. I think there are more SBSP fans out there than I thought.

I am starting to get sleepy again, so off to bed for me.
Have a great evening and I'll be back soon!!

Ciao for now

Love Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment