Sunday 18 December 2011

Fa la la la la, la la la la

Hello my pretties!!
Just sitting here nursing a cold!
This however will not affect my Christmas spirit hence the title and my plan to blog a She & Him Christmas song everyday up until Christmas Day. :)
I love listening to the album on my way to work, that & other Christmas songs, nothing gets me in the mood more than music and a yummy hot chocolate.

Yesterday evening my friends, Mr Rob and I went for dinner to a lovely Indian restaurant. It was kind of a Christmas meal or rather a Christmas Curry :)

We didn't manage to get a picture of Mr Rob but here is me with my lovely friends Catherine & Alex. I love them loads I couldn't be without them!!!


I wore my red dress (Tesco) , my shiny (Clarks) brogues and my Vintage 1930's Christmas cardigan, it made me feel very festive.
The cardigan is really cute with the raindeers on it, it is amazingly soft for being so old. Knitwear back then was made so well, I don't think the cardigans of today would last as long.


The meal was quite spicy which was really good for my cold. I was able o breath freely for the whole evening. I think I need to eat spicy everyday until my cold clears up.

I went out for afternoon tea today but I'll blog about that tomorrow.

I hope you had a great weekend :)

Ciao for now.
Love
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment