Sunday 1 January 2012

My 2012 Resolutions

Hello Lovelies,
So it is finally 2012, this is a big year for me :)
Not Only do I turn 30 but I also get married!!! I can't believe it!!!

Every year I try to set a couple of new years resolutions & I do my best to stick to them but I can't say I always do. I did stick to my no new clothes for a year until July which I think was quite good for me as I love buying new clothes!!

I think that it is good to make some as it gives me goals to work towards, this year my resolutions will be:

Look after myself more both physically & mentally
This includes maintaining a healthy diet, taking more time to relax and to walk more. I feel reaching 30 I feel that I haven't so I will do my best to make sure I do.

Be more organised
I have started as i mean to go on by buying all the Birthday & Christmas cards for 2012. Also with the wedding approaching this is even more fundamental. I have made a list of all the things that need to be done for it and all the things I want to make for the day.

Open an online shop

I am not sure if I will do this but I hope by September I will have it up & running. I plan to sell all my hand made creations. It is still in the planning stage but this will hopefully include some items of clothing :)

So what are your resolutions? I would love to hear them :)

Ciao for now
Love Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment