Tuesday 17 January 2012

Obsessed with Rust.

Ello Lovelies,
I am sitting here watching WWE Raw with Mr Rob, yes I know it's staged but I love it!!!!
It's my vice, some girls have the only way is Essex, some have Easterners and I have Wrestling!

So on a completely separate note, here is my outfit from yesterday (sorry about the front door in the pictures it was too dark for pictures by the time I got home) and as the title says I am totally obsessed with Rust clothing!!! I am so glad it is popular at the moment because I can stock up :)


I normally mix in vintage items or second hand treasures to my outfits but this is all high street, the cardigan is from Tesco, the skirt is from Primark & the bodysuit underneath is Warehouse.


I paired it with my La Redoute boots and my hair style of the moment. Everyone always comments on my hair when I wear it like this but to be honest and this is our little secret but I normally do my hair like this because it needs a wash or as I found on Sunday used a new conditioner that my hair look like it needed another wash.

It is actually quite easy to do, would anyone like me to post a how to guide?

Well let me know!
Have a great week and I'll be back soon!!!

Ciao for now.
Love Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment