Sunday, 12 February 2012

12 till 30 - TOWIB & Random Photo's

Hi Lovelies,
So yesterday I went to TOWBI and silly me I forgot my camera!!! Boo!!
I borrowed this piccy from the lovely Sundri :) I hope you don't mind my lovely.
Unfortunately Sundri wasn't included as she was taking it, why don't you pop by Rose Beauty Box to meet her :)

 The lovely ladies in this picture are Izzie - Blue October, Kat - Jemima and Ted, Mel - Media Marmalade oh and little old me on the end :)

I had a great time, for my first blogger event I must say it was lovely to meet so many bloggers that I speak to on a daily basis on twitter and some really sweet new people too.... yeah you know who you are :)

Anyway I thought I would share some random pictures from my adventures this week :)




I hope you have a fabulous week :)


Ciao for now
Love Katrina x

16 comments:

  1. You look like such a little cutie at the end! :D Hope you have a great week xx


    www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much my lovely!
      Did you see me almost hugging my tea, I LOVE tea :)

      Delete
  2. I neeeed to visit London and meet you lovely lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do!!!
      It would be lovely to meet you :)

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness I just had to do a double take that your Instagram photos weren't ALL mine!

    I absolutely loved When God was a Rabbit. I sobbed and sobbed.
    As you know, I love my red Hunters. and I'm hoping for an Anthropologie mug for my birthday!

    We didn't really get to talk yesterday but I'm glad I know your blog now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet you, next time we must catch up a bit more.
      When is your birthday, I would seriously love to get one for you :)
      I have only just started when God was a Rabbit, but I have been told good things :)
      Katrina x

      Delete
    2. There's been a lot of talk about a drinks meet up so I hope that happens. So glad I didn't say more about the book! eek. Could have ruined it by accident.

      My birthday's in March. xx

      Delete
    3. I am so glad you didn't :)
      March the.....?

      Delete
    4. 9th.. . . :)

      Are you planning to go to the Bloggers Picnic? I looked for your name in the RSVPs and didn't see it.

      Would be lovely to meet up with you http://thebloggerspicnic.blogspot.com/ x

      Delete
    5. I have just RSVP'ed :)
      Sounds like it's going to a great day, thank you for letting me know about it :) x

      Delete
  4. I would love to go to a blog meet. I just never hear of any for where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The event was really nice and it was a great opportunity to get a chance and meet the bloggers. I'm in your picture haha, the girl on the phone (with the grey cardigan). Great blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh so you are!!!
      HI!!!!!!
      I hope we get to chat next time :)

      Delete
  6. Hey! Just discovered your blog.
    Would have loved to have gone to this event!
    Would love you to stop by my blog (if you enter my Giveaway you could win £150 to spend) & if you love please follow & I'll happily follow you back xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adele, Thanks for popping by!!
    I will definitely take a gander :)

    ReplyDelete