Monday 10 September 2012

Me & My Polar Bear - Guest post

Hello everybody!

I'm Emily from Me and My Polar Bear and I'm delighted to be guest posting for Katrina whilst she's off marrying the love of her life! One of the interests Katrina and I have in common is our love of sewing and all things crafty. As I am in the process of collecting ideas to reinvigorate our (very shabby!) hobby room, I thought I'd share some of my favourite finds so far.


A common theme with most of these amazing rooms is the sheer amount of light! Unfortunately we live in a basement flat so we're a little limited in that domain. However, I'm hoping I can manage to recreate some of the storage solutions and clean lines - there's something I really love about pops of colour on a white background.



One of the things I love about this one is the two desks next to each other. My fiance and I both have very messy hobbies so we need room for both of us...


And finally, I had to include this one from the ModCloth blog because I love love love the colour and it makes me think immediately of Katrina!


Which just leaves me to say a massive CONGRATULATIONS to the new Mr and Mrs Maltese! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment