Saturday 24 November 2012

Laura Ashley SS13 Press Day - Home

Hi guys
how are we?
I have been meaning to share the Laura Ashley SS13 Press Day event with you but as there was so much to see I think I am going have to do separate posts.

First I am going to start with the SS13 Home collection.

Now as a newly married lady I do spend my time dreaming about  when we own our home, of which we are in the process of saving for. So when I visited the event I was in my eliment.

I loved the mixture of the purple & turquoise in collection, which could not only be seen in the sofa's an cushions but also in the bedding.

I could imagine all these items in my home.


 Every little detail just added something special, I loved how this dressing table was dressed, even the flowers at the back tie in with colours & made me want them in my home


The bedding was also stunning, I particularly loved this quilted cushion & blanket.



My favorite item from the home collection had to be this lamp, you can open the base and add anything you want inside. I can't help but think gold fish would look awesome in there or retro sweets?

I know gold fish in a lamp would be cruel and I wouldn't actually do it but still as an idea it's kinda cool.
 

I can't wait for the collection to hit the shops because I am totally going to be first in line.

I hope you're having a lovely Saturday.
Take care

Ciao for now
Love Katrina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment