Tuesday 23 April 2013

Pub date: Princess of Wales

Hi Guys,
Sorry I have been a bit MIA, to be completely honest I have been a little down & I didn't want to project it on my blog. So I took a bit of a break.
 I work full time and commute 4 hours a day and I think sometimes life just gets to you.

Anyway I recently visited this cute little pub in Primrose Hill, London with a friend and I really wanted to share it with you because it was so cute.



We stopped for a bite to eat and I must say my flatbread was AMAZING!!!
and just look at my friends burger! I mean the gherkin alone was worth thee calories :)



 My favourite thing about the pub is they allow you to take your puppies in with you :) Look at this Pug & Beagle mix. She was so cute, I would have totally stolen her if I could have.


Anyway if you're in Primrose Hill, I would recommend you pop in for a drink & some yummy food and take your doggie with ya.

Have a great week.
Ciao for now

Love Katrina x

5 comments:

  1. He's a handsome little fellow :) Looks a nice place, i will bear this in mind if I'm out that way. Hope you are feeling more like yourself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting there, thanks Maria.
      I'm concentrating on sewing as it is really takes my mind off of things :)

      Delete
  2. Great food, excellent service and great chat! Mostly Banksy garden, just checked out Banksy show at Walton Fine Arts London, so was real enthused after double whammy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Shotoree,
      I didn't get to see the Bansky Garden because 1 it was dark & too it was freezing.
      I am definitely going to pop along in the summer :)
      Katrina x

      Delete
  3. We should go here and take coco! It'll be fun! Miss you x

    ReplyDelete