Sunday 8 May 2011

And it begins.


Hi there,
So this is the first of many posts for my blog.
I thought I would do a short intro about me, what I have planned for this blog and basically a good old-fashioned Hello.
As my profile says I am a born and bred Londoner, I am an avid follower of all different kinds of blogs, I love tea, (seriously I have about 12 cups a day), baking and I love sewing. Clothes are my addiction, I love putting outfits together, I buy most of my clothes from second hand shops and reconstruct them to make them work for me. I love shopping in London especially Portobello Market as there is always something different or outfit inspirations. I plan to use this blog to share all the things I love and to connect to like-minded people. So welcome to Muffin Top Vintage and I hope to see you again soon.

Ciao for now.

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment