Saturday 11 June 2011

My Blog of The Week - Wayward Daughter

Hi All,
So it has been a week or so since I have done a blog of the week so I thought this week I would introduce you to Wayward Daughter.

The owner of this blog is Cait, a lovely girl after my own heart when it comes to her style. I think she loves uniform style outfits and peter pan collars as much as me .


Whenever I am seeking for inspiration for outfits I pop along to her blog and she never fails to deliver. I love the way she pieces together inexpensive and higher end brands.

I think it is really cool that she is so proud of her Scottish routes and I think her outfits really reflect that. I hope to visit Edinburgh later this year.


Not only is she super stylish but she is a qualified seamstress, and she is presently putting together her own line of clothing. I can't wait what to see what she comes up with, I hope to be able to add a little Wayward Daughter number to my wardrobe :)

Check out her cute bicycle broach, I want one :)

So why don't you pay Cait a visit at Wayward Daughter, I hope you enjoy reading her posts as much as I do.
Ciao for now.

Katrina x

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog too! I love pretty much everything she wears!

    ReplyDelete