Saturday 16 July 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things - Episode 4

Hello All,
How are we today?

It's time for a Few of my Favorite things post again, to start us off this time it has to be my friends, I haven't seen them as much as I would like lately but as I have some time off next week I will hopefully squeeze in some visits in between looking after my nieces.



Another favorite thing of mine is TEA, I L.O.V.E Tea!!!!!
PJ Tips is my favorite choice, I find it very difficult to go even an hour without one :)
There is something so comforting about tea, it always seems to make me feel exactly how I want to. When I'm thirsty it refreshes me, when I am cold it warms me up and when I am sad it makes me feel better.
So here is a big YAY for tea :)


The next has too be Mr Rob's Photography, he is so talented with his camera. He takes all my pictures as I have said before and he has finally set up his on tumblr page The Blog Mr Rob. It makes me smile for several reasons one because he used Mr Rob and I call him that. Also he'll be able to share pictures he takes, like the one below :)


Anyway that's my favorite things for today, I will be spending the weekend sewing, reading and drinking tea because it is pouring with rain outside.

I hope you have a great day.

Ciao for now.

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment