Friday 8 July 2011

A Few of my Favourite Things - Episode 3

Good day to all that read my blog :)

I realised last night I didn't do a Few of my Favourite Things posts last week, which is odd as I have many favourite things.

My obsession this week is Peter Pan Collars, I just love them and I keep wanting to add the to all my outfits. I think I am going to have to make one that I can use with all my dresses.
There is a really great tutorial on the Wayward Daughter Blog about how to make your own. I'll give it a try and report back.
Another favourite is finding new blogs to read, I particularly like finding ones that inspire me whether it is with my sewing or fashion. I am finding I have got so many to catch up on that I don't get through them all in one sitting. Do you have that problem too?
This is just one of the many I have stumbled upon recently.


Instergram, I am loving it at the moment, I have been taking random pictures of things and messing about with the way they look. I love the picture I took of my DM's which have floral laces.My last favourite thing for this week is this amazing tutorial for a Pom Pom scarf by Miss James of Bleubird Vintage. It is just so cool I love the colours and I plan to add it to my already long To Make list.

Well have a great weekend.

Ciao for now.
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment