Monday 4 July 2011

My Blog of The Week - A Beautiful Mess

Hi My lovelies!!!
I hope you are all well and your day has been fabulous so far :)

So my Blog of the week is....


This is the blog the of the ever inspiring Elsie Larson (formerly Elsie Flannigan), I stumbled across her blog one day and I have been hooked ever since.

There are so many cool aspects of her blog and I could do a 400 page post about all the things I love so here is just a few.

Firstly her Outfits posts, she has the most amazing clothes!!! Well...she does own a vintage dress shop.. how could she not. right?
Every time I see a new Outfit post it inspires me to use my clothes in so many ways. I just love this dress she's wearing, it makes me think mmmhhh what do I own that remotely resembles it?


One of my other favorites is the Makeover Story, Elsie takes girls who need a little bit of help in expressing themselves with their style and makes them over. She helps them pick out outfits and she also does their hair and make up, My favorite Hairstyle is the one in the picture below, if you click on it it will take you to Elsie's how to guide.



Next is the project restyle, which is a collection of other bloggers who take all different kind of items and restyle them. This one was one of my favorite a mans shirts into a skirt, I am raiding my dad's wardrobe as we speak :)



Elsie also offers the most amazing E-Courses, once I have finished my dissertation I will most definitely taking her Dream Job course, If it is still available. Finger Crossed :)



Last but by no means least is Elsie's DIY projects, as I am planning my wedding at present it is really helpful that Elise who has just had the most amazing self styled and created wedding which she has followed up with DIY's.
I love the bouquet's Elsie and her Bridesmaids put together, I can't wait to make my own :)


So that's A Beautiful Mess, I would like to say a big thank you to Elsie for all her inspiration.
Why don't you go take a peek. I bet you become as hooked as me :)

Ciao for now.

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment