Sunday 3 July 2011

New Project - New Summer Bag

Hi All,
So what have you been up to this weekend?
I am sure my America readers are having a great long weekend with Independence Day tomorrow.

HAPPY 4th JULY!!!!

So this weekend I have been working on some projects, and I thought I would share my progress, I am covering a bag that Mr Rob's mum gave to me.


The original covering needed some updating so I started by taking off the handles, unpicking the lining, removing the sequins.... yes gold sequins on a green bag (this is why it needed updating) and then finally I was able to take the fabric off.


I have picked the fabric to cover it; I just have to pop along to Cath Kidston to get it sometime in the next week or so :)


Once I have that I'll use the old fabric as a template and I'll do a follow up post showing how I put it all together.


What have you guys been up too?

Have a great week.

Ciao for now.

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment