Tuesday 9 August 2011

All These Things by Circle Maybe

Hi Lovelies,
I am attempting to keep away from some Social Media at the moment, mostly twitter and Facebook because of the riots. So sorry if i am a little bit more aloof than usual.
They have come quite close to where I live which is very scary, I can't even imagine how the people in the middle of it are feeling.

So in the interest of trying to forget about it all I thought I would tell you I recently stumbled across Tieka's Blog, Selective Potential and I am so glad I did because she is in a band called Circle Maybe, which has a really cool sound.
They have just completed an album called All These Things and I wanted to share one of the songs with you called This Moment because I really like it.






Enjoy :)

Ciao for now
Katrina x

P.S For those in London at the moment stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment