Friday 5 August 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things - Episode 5

Hello people,
It is that time again, Few of my Favorite Things post is back.

I don't know if any of my followers have seen Cath Kidston's Autumn selection but I love it!!! So today's Few of my Favorite things post is going to be completely full of all of the things I love for the new selection.


Ok first its not actually the items it's the new model they have used, she is a really pretty redhead!! Her hair makes me miss my curls, so I think I'll be wearing it naturally rather than straightening it this week.





So on to the items, this season they have created a vintage inspired 40's tea dress, I have actually seen it in my local store and I must say the material is beautiful. As I am still working not buying new clothes I won't be getting it...cue sad face :(
However If I could I really would.



Next is this lovely cardigan,I love the preppy look, I have had a look at my wardrobe and I do have a Grey jumper that I could add patches to. I think I am going to start looking for some pretty patches to add to mine.
And finally this saddle bag, I love the print and the color.
I already have two bags by Cath Kidston but a girl can never have too many bags right?? :)

I definitely think you should take a look.

Have a great weekend :)

Ciao for Now
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment