Wednesday 3 August 2011

Impromptu Blackberry Picking is always a Good Idea

Hello my Lovelies,
S'up?? hehehe

So as you can tell from the title, today involved an impromptu blackberry picking moment on my way home.

I get two trains from central London then I have a 20 minute walk home, Mr Rob sometimes meets me half way and we take the scenic route pass the canal home.
On my way home today I got a Mint Milkshake from Cafe Nero which was so yummy!!! I think while it is hot it will be my drink of choice.

As we walked I decided to use my empty cup to collect blackberries, I wasn't quite sure what I use them for as I was picking them but I have decided to make a blackberry and apple crumble or cobbler as my US readers call it over the weekend.


Anyway as Mr Rob had his camera he took some pictures, and I thought I would use them for a post, he takes really awesome pictures :)

Today's Outfit
Cardigan: New Look
Top: Tesco
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Clarkes


Well I hope you have had a great day, the weekend is now only two days away!!!! Yay!!

Ciao for now
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment