Tuesday 2 August 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.

Hello friends,
How are we? If your in the UK I am sure your baking just like me & if your anywhere else you probably thinking stop complaining 25 degrees that's mild. :)

Being a red head I don't really enjoy the heat, I am like a vampire, keeping in the shade as much as possible due to my fear of burning. hehehe. Unfortunately I have not been at the seaside I have been stuck at my desk in a rather stuffy office. Just a side note no matter how much air conditioning there is, to me it is still stuffy.

So anyway due to this i decided to create the illusion of being at the seaside by wearing this dress today, it is one of my favorite summer dresses and when I pack it away each winter I seem to forget I have it. Then when summer comes round again I open my suitcase and I get excited to see it again, it's like getting a new dress every time.

Anyway I decided to sit in the garden for a bit this evening and I thought it would be a nice setting to take some outfit pictures so I asked Mr Rob who obliged as always, little did we know my dog Alfred had other plans. Which was funny because usually if you bring out a camera he hides, he's a very complex dog :)

As soon as I sat back down he was jumping all over me, and trying to lick me, he is a very loving dog and wants attention all the time especially from me so please forgive me that there is only one or two actual photos where you can see my outfit properly.




I don't know if you noticed but I colored my hair yesterday, I decided on a whim to do it and I am not sure if I like it??? At least it is only a few shades darker than my natural color so it'll fade back soon.
What do you think?

Today's outfit

Hat: Urban Outfitters
Dress: TK Maxx
Cardigan: New Look

Well I am going to take a nice cold shower or 10.
Have a great evening and I'll be back soon.

Ciao for now

Katrina x

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I love your new hair colour! And I love your dress :-) It's funny you got it at "TK Maxx" here in the States we have a "TJ Max"

    I wore my pumpkin ring today to cheer me up. It's so hot here. I wish it would rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amber, you just lovely.
    I think TJ/K Maxx is the same shop with a different name. Either way you can always find a bargain.
    The heat is just too much for me, and sweating is not very lady like.
    I would love to see your pumpkin ring, I am already planning my Autumn wardrobe. It's my favorite time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete