Saturday 30 July 2011

A Wander down to Wallingford

Well Hello there,
Wow I can't believe I haven't posted anything for a week!

How are we today?
I am in a jolly mood as I have just come back from a visit with Trish, who is like a mother to me. I have a great relationship with my actual mother I am just fortunate to have Trish too.


It was a lovely day to visit the sun was out and it was actually a little hotter than I expected. Mr Rob and I got on the train and it was a funny old journey indeed, Rob was taking numerous funny photo's, he had me giggling loads.

I took this picture of my lovely Mr Rob on the way back, I think he is so handsome, I just had to share it.


We had to make a change at Slough and we saw this poster which I thought was really cool, I can't remember what detergent it was but I was impressed at the use of socks.


I have known Trish for 23 years and I am so thankful to have her. Trish is always there for me whenever I need her, she always supports and encourages me in whatever I chose to do. Mr Rob and I hope one day we may be able to live in Wallingford or one of the surrounding villages. It would be fantastic to live down the road from her.


We took a walk down the river to the bridge which was so nice, there were dogs and people paddling in it. I was amazed how many dogs were swimming around it was a lovely site to see.

As I am sure you are aware when it is a hot day ice cream is a must. I had lovely mint choc chip which I ate while we sat outside a little cafe and people watched for a bit. Rob didn't take many pictures in Wallingford so I have 'borrowed' a couple from the official website.


Well I hope you have had a great week and weekend so far.
Enjoy the rest of it and I hope to be back soon with some projects I am half way though.

Recently I seem to start something and just move on to the next before I finish I really must focus on finishing some to share.

Today's Outfit
Cardigan & Bicycle Necklace - eBay
T-Shirt - Primark
Skirt & Belt - M&S
Shoes Clarks
Bag - Cath Kidston

Ciao for now!!!

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment