Saturday 24 March 2012

Vintage Reflection - Guest Post

Hey all,

I'm Amy from Vintage Reflection and I'm really happy to be sharing my blog post with you. Plus I've been in the same situation completing a master and writing the dissertation and wish I'd gotten people to give some love to my blog while I worked away on my studies. So here I am giving some love to Muffin Top Vintage.


I'm lucky enough to have a Boyfriend that's into photography so armed with both our cameras we headed down to our local common to take some snaps. We often combine our outfit photos with walking my dog Coco and it works out perfectly.


These photos were taken on Dave's camera and then we shot this short film on my camera. So about this outfit, I love dresses and don't often wear anything else. it's an old Topshop one worn with my favorite vintage coat, my heeled brogues and my Miu Miu bag. Which doesn't come out much as I have so many vintage bags I use daily but it's nice to dust it off and get some wear out of it from time to time.



Hope you've enjoyed having a peek at my outfit post feel free to swing by my blog and say hi, then I can return the favor.

What I'm wearing: Dress - Topshop, Bag - Miu Miu, Coat & Scarf - Vintage, Brogues - Office.

Photos - Shooting Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment