Saturday 28 July 2012

Bloggers Picnic Outfit

Hi Lovelies,
How's you week been?

Did you see the cool guest post Sarah a writer for ASOS did? I thought it was very inspirational :)

My week seemed to whiz by for me & so has today come to think of it.

It was only last Saturday I attended the bloggers picnic with Amy & Anna, I met some lovely bloggers although believe it or not I felt a little shy and didn't do an much networking as I normally do.

Anywho, I have been feeling the Bohemian vibe the last week, it is a style I float in & out of due to my love of long floaty skirts.


I wore my purple maxi skirt from New Look then added a long sleeve cream top & a see through lace top too.
I also added my all time favioutre trainers...if you can call them that?

My purple converse :)


 I added a long necklace that was a glass stone wrapped in wire to complete the look, I thought it was quite cool.

Amy from Vintage Reflection was lovely enough to take my pictures for me, I am a silly blogger I actually forgot my camera. She always takes lovely pictures, mmmmm......maybe I should forget my camera more often.


Amy & I met on twitter & have fast become good friends, I love it that we have so much in common and it feels like we have always been friends.

Well that's it from me, enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Ciao for now
Love Katrina x

8 comments:

  1. Blogger is the best for making new friends.I love the boho look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is a lovely story; it's what I love about blogging as well as the fashion lol. Lovely photos.

    Best wishes, Glynis
    www.librariangirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look, that maxi skirt looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bohemian look really suits you! I think you should rock it more, also really like that yor shoes and skirt match!!!
    I'm happy to take your photos I enjoy it and you return the favour! Hehe! Really glad we've became good friends, I love how down to earth you are as some blogger can be up them selfs! Ours is a true friendship with many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love skirt and converse combo =) the bloggers picnic sounds so much fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love what you wore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was lovely meeting you and Amy that day :) You are both very lovely ladies x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete