Sunday 29 July 2012

Unionsoul - Blogger Competition

Hi Guys :)
So Unionsoul are having a competition to win a piece from the beautiful collect.
All you have to do is pick three  favorite items from their collection to create a wishlist and blog about it :) 

Ok so as you may be aware I get married in just over six weeks. Crazy close right!!!!
So I was looking at the items with that in mind and as my wedding style is bohemian vintage I think these piece fit well :)

I am an avid wearer of wrist bands and although I wont wear all my usual ones on the day I do want to wear some so this charm bracelet was my first choice. I love the colors, the layers of plated leather and the charms hanging off of it.  Without giving to much away my wedding is very colorful and this just so happens to blend well :)


The Next item I chose is this amazing stone arrow necklace is just beaqutiful again, it would tie in so well with my colour theme and I love the idea of wearing a long necklace on the day. I think it would be such a difference to what is normally worn by brides.


Lastly but by no means least (I would like every item please, thanks) these friendship bracelets. I have 5 bridesmaids, one flower girl and a page boy...I know, I know it's a lot but I didn't want to leave any sisters out (I have 3), then my best friend and lastly my nieces & nephew.
These bracelets would be such a lovely gift to give the older 5 bridesmaids especially as their dresses are all different colors. Ok better stop there, I don't want to give all secrets away. You'll have to watch out for my post-wedding post :)



So they are my three favorites, why don't you pop along and choose yours?

Ciao for now
Love Katrina x

1 comment:

  1. Oo great choices! This post has gotten me very curious about your wedding =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete