Wednesday 19 September 2012

Disneyland Paris + my new Yumi dress = fun stuffs!!!

Hi Lovelies,

Yep, I am back!!!!
After a whirlwind two weeks filled with wedding & honeymooning I am glad to be.
Now I have absolutely LOADS of things to share with you :)

For today though I thought I would share my outfit from Disneyland Paris.


To start with, when going to Disneyland you have to have your very own pair of Minnie/Mickey mouse ears. I actually wore them all day & so did Mr Berto.... mickey ears not Minnie hehehe!


I brought two special dresses for my honeymoon and this dress from Yumi was one of them. It was so comfy & it kept be cozy on what turned out to be quite a chilly day.
The arms are chiffon but the body is thick cotton and I just love the print on it.
I think it is going to become one of my autumn favourites, I'm picturing thick tights, wellies and a cozy coat.

  I also wore my moonsoon mac which I think Minnie approved of :)

Well I can't wait to show you more.
I hope you have an awesome wekk.

Ciao for now
Love Katrina x


13 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Love your mini mouse ears, wish we could see a pic of Rob in his too!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post some soon :)
      I will do out fit posts first though xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, its super warm & comfy.
      An autumn must have I say :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this dress! So cute! I'm so glad you had an amazing time - looking forward to hearing all about it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely.
      There will be many pictures :) xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. I love your Yumi dress and the Monsoon mac, perfect for this wet weather we are having.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, this weather is PANTS!!!
      Only plus side is I get to wear my cool red hunter wellies :D xx

      Delete
  5. You look amazing and so happy!
    I really like your gorgeous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't mind me asking, what size is the Yumi Dress? I was looking to purchase the dress but I am not familiar with UK sizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a 12 sorry for the delay in replying!

      Delete