Monday 15 October 2012

So much time so little to do, strike that...reverse it!

Hi lovelies,
How are you, I hope you have had a good weekend.
I can't believe it's October already!
I must say I'm totally pro autumn. How could you not be?


Let's just discuss this for a mo, the beautiful colors of the leafs on the tree, tummy warming soups, fireworks night & don't forget only 70 days till Christmas!


That in mind I have to get going with my sewing. I make my nieces & nephews Christmas presents each year and although I've got ideas I haven't started.

I also have a number of half finished projects on the go. I really need to get a move on.

Anyway that's enough of my rambling.

So over to you, what's your favorite thing about autumn?

Have a great week!
Ciao for now
Love Katrina xx

2 comments:

  1. Love it! My favourite thing about Autumn is scarves. And boots! And Halloween. Oh loooads!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like me I am sure you list could go on right? xx

      Delete