Sunday 23 June 2013

Vintage Reflection - Guest Post

Hey! I'm back, I've guest blogged for the lovely Katrina before and when she was looking for guest bloggers I jumped at the chance to be involved with her blog again. 
Hope your all well and here's my post. 

I'm wearing some beloved items that I'm not to sure have been seen on the blog before, this skirt I brought in Amsterdam at Bij Ons Vintage
The bag is from Camden Town on a trip I took to London when I was 18 or 19 years old, I've loved it ever since but doesn't come out as often as it should. Something I'm working on, trying to get old favourites out and about and dusted off. 

I've teamed the skirt with a simple pale pink t-shirt. Then was looking for what shoes to wear and remembered these cute pastel brogues and knew they were the ones to wear today. At the last minute I added the floral crown and it just topped off the outfit. It wasn't a cold day but wasn't the warmest this it didn't stop me from wearing this outfit as I'm slightly in love with it. We had little showers of rain while in the park so sheltered under the trees and found a cute little spot to take photographs and will be returning to this hidden little spot.







What I'm wearing - 
 Floral Crown - Mad Elizabeth 
Skirt & Bag - Vintage 
T-shirt & Brogues - Topshop 
 Jacket - Army Surplus 
Belt - Urban Outfitters 

 Photos – Shooting Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment