Tuesday 5 November 2013

"All About Me" Tag!

Hello People!!

The lovely Ria of Urban Butterfly tag me into this “All about me” post which I thought was quite fun! So here it goes…. 

FIRST OFF, TELL US YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU DO... 
My Name is Katrina, I am a HR Advisor for a Not for Profit organisation in Central London. My dream is to one day be a mum (hopefully a really good on) & own my own craft shop. 


MY FAVOURITE THING TO DO IS... 
I love sewing, making my own dresses gives me a real feeling of accomplishment. Other than that I like spending time with my two nieces, nephew and My lovely fuzband, Mr Berto. 



MY FAVOURITE THING TO EAT IS... 
Pizza!!! I love pizza!!! Especially the proper Italian stone baked kind. Mr Berto & I have decided that when we buy our own place we are going to build a proper stone bake over in the garden. 


WHEN I GET CROSS I... 
I don’t get cross very often but when I do it is usually over bad manners especially when I am commuting to work and I can be a little snappy. Normally though I try to take a deep breath before I say anything and I always think about what I want to say and how I want to come across. However that said, it is true in my case that as a redhead I do a have fiery temper and I would definitely want to be avoided if you hurt my family or friends!! 

SOMETIMES I WORRY BECAUSE... 
 I try not to worry; I used to worry about everything all the time. Now a days I would say I do it far less. My main worry is that my family & friends are happy & healthy. Or right now that my dog isn’t annoying the neighbours with his barking at the fireworks. 


MY FAVOURITE BOOK IS... 
Tess of the D'urbervilles by Thomas Hardy. I listened to the on tape version as a child & it has been my favourite ever since.

MY FAVOURITE TOY IS...
My sewing machine Susie Singer or my laptop, I’d be lost without them. 

I DISLIKE... 
Exactly what Ria said, my dislikes are People with no manners or mean people. It is sad that people now a days have no time for others. I truly think if people just tried to be a little more considerate to others this world would be a better place. I always try to lead by example. 



WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE... 
A mummy!!! I believe some women are supposed to be a mother, it is this feeling deep inside and unless you have had it you won’t know what I mean. Hopefully in a couple of years there will be a little Trina or Berto running around. 


I tag the following 5 people to do their own "All about me" post. Only do it if you want to guys!!! 

Emma - Emma Block
Even if I haven't tagged you in please feel free to do your own, I would love to read all about you too.

Ciao for now
Love Katrina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment