Saturday 2 November 2013

Anniversay Trip - Florence

Ello again!
So where was I?!
Ah yes, we took pictures of the leaning tower of Pisa early in the morning, then we headed off to Florence.

Mr Berto had organised a tour of the Florence countryside in a vintage Fiat 500 for us. It was amazing. We were part of a tour group so there were 6 cars including the guide. Mr Berto drove and I was in charge of taking photos.



The country side was beautiful.


I was so pleased we were given the little red Fiat, I thought he was the prettiest. His name was Paulo and he poppy covered seats.



After our tour we stopped at a beautiful Italian Châteaux for wine tasting, the guide was  very knowledgeable and certainly had a passion for it.


I actually learnt a lot, like you should always hold the stem of your glass because your hand warms the wine and that can change the taste. Still tasted good to me!! :) 


We then went on to the centre of Florence.
If you are interested in the  Fiat 500 tours let me know and I can email you the details, it is definitely a must if you are visiting Florence.

Be back soon.

Ciao for now
Love Katrina x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such a great idea! Very jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, your trip looks like so much fun and I love the idea of a Fiat tour of Florence.

    ReplyDelete