Sunday 28 June 2015

Ibiza 2015

Hi Guys,
How the heck are we?
I know I have been MIA for the last week or so, it was because I was getting ready for my trip to Ibiza with two girl friends and I arrived back yesterday.

I haven't been on a girly holiday since university and I never normally go on holiday without Mr Berto, so I was a little bit sad to leave him for three days. We haven't spent more than a night away from each other since we got married.  Never the less I was SUPER excited.

We stayed in Playa d'en Bossa which was just beautiful and surprisingly quite for Ibiza.
 

A day was spent by the pool, trying not to burn while my friends tried to tan.. the pain of being a red head. I did enjoy the view and the time reading from under my umbrella.


In the evenings we either went to San Antonio, which to be honest I didn't enjoy that much, because... well I am not 18 anymore and there were so many groups of girls and boys that were not that nice.  Actually I don't think 18 year old me would have even liked it either. Although we did go to see Sigma at Ibiza rocks and it was amazing!!!! So all in all not that bad.

We also went to Ibiza old town which was lovely. Unfortunately I didn't take a camera or phone  with me that day, so I don't have pictures.




I had an amazing time and I am glad i had the experience of Ibiza, but I was so glad to get home to Mr Berto.

I hope you have had an amazing weekend.

See ya soon.
Ciao for now
Love Mrs Berto xx

No comments:

Post a Comment