Wednesday 14 October 2015

Life has got CRAZY!!!!!

Hi Guys,
I'm so sorry for being away for so long, As the title says life has got CRAZY!!!
I've neglected almost all my social media areas but for a very good reason!

If you follow me on Instagram you may have heard that... I am going to be a MUM???!!!!!!!
I know I am freaking out! Like Seriously!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to be a mum but it always seem way in the future, so when it became a reality it was a total shock. It wasn't planed at all and Berto and I were actually about to book flights to America when I started to feel under the weather, then I was late but even upon taking the test I expected it to say not pregnant.

I'm already five months along and it's gone so quick. The little squidge will be here before you know it. 



Anyway that's what's up with me.
I hope you are all well.
Be back soon, I hope!

Caio for now
Love Mrs Berto xx


No comments:

Post a Comment