Monday 5 June 2017

House Renovation - Gets worst before it gets better

Hi Guys,
I hope you are all well and safe.
I have chosen to block out the awful events of Saturday and focus on things that make me happy.

So here is a new post on the renovation.

I am off work this week, so it will be mostly full of decision making. We are making a final decision on flooring, paint colours, bath suites for the main bathroom, ensuite and downstairs toilet. We also plan to look at more kitchens... yes more. We have already viewed a few but I keep changing my mind.

The kitchen will be in the extension which is phase two so we have some time to reach a final decision.

Right now the house looks scary. I believe this week they will finish the dry lining before the plasterers come in. The builders have been working flat out. I am really quite impressed.

Here is what it looks like at the mo.



Kitchen 


Study


Lounge


 Landing


Landing and Bedroom 2


Stairs


Master bed and ensuite

So there you have it, I can't wait for it to be complete. 
I hope you have an awesome day and I will be back soon.

Caio for now.
Love Mrs Berto x

2 comments:

  1. Keep fight Bro ! make your complete renovation to be a comport place. Useful time when you off work to build your house renovation. Visit my blog please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, if you want to renovate your kitchen, I would like to recomend you a company called the home expert - home improvement aberdeen.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete