Tuesday 10 May 2011

My blog of the week - Mrs Amber Apple

Hiya my lovelies,
So one of the things I plan to do on my blog is introduce my readers to the blogs I enjoy following, by having a Muffin's weekly Blog Award.

I was planning to do Muffin's Monthly blog award but there are so many I want to share I thought I would have the feature weekly to start with.

So my pick for this week goes to .....


Now if you haven't had the pleasure of stumbling upon her blog already I would like to introduce you to Mrs Amber Apple. I decided to choose Amber for the first weekly Blog Award for many reasons, here's just a few:



Firstly how can you not love her...look how cute she is :)

She is the most friendly and kind person I have had the pleasure to meet online, even with all the miles between us I feel like we have always been friends.
Her posts are so much fun, and I love spending time reading them. So much so I do my best to not to visit it for a whole week so I can save them up and sit down with a cuppa and have a nice long catch up.

Amber is the only person who loves tea as much as me .


She always takes the time to respond to comments and she is so thoughtful when doing so. I spoke to Amber when I wanted to start a blog but I was little nervous about it, and she always had kind words of encouragement to help me finally bring mine to life.


So this is my opportunity to say thank you Amber for your kind words and never failing kindness. You are totally AWESOME!!! :)

Why don't you pop along and say Howdy.
Ciao for now.

Katrina x

1 comment: