I don't know about you but I cannot believe it is Friday already!!!
After two weekends in a row of being poorly I have decided that even if I lose a limb it will not stop me from going outside, so this weekend I plan to do the following:
1. Go for a long walk/bike ride on Saturday with Mr Rob (I am waiting for the delivery of my new very pretty bike, fingers crossed it is delivered this weekend)
2. Saturday night I will be babysitting the not so terrible two, My nieces Macey and Evie.
3. Sunday I will be enjoying aa indoor/outdoor BBQ to celebrate Macey's 9th Birthday. We couldn't have it last weekend as she was out with friends which was ok because it rained and I was poorly but we decided that even if it rains this weekend we will be having it inside.
Anyway let me get back to the topic line, please let me introduce you to a regular post I plan to do called A Few of my Favorite things.
There are soooo many things I stumble across when surfing the wave that is the internet which I want to share with you, it may be a blog or a picture or just general randomness that is me, so here it goes.
A Few of My Favorite Things
1. Rainbows, with all rain we have had recently the rainbows have been out in force and how can they not be one of my favorite things? One day I will see if I can find the pot of gold :)
2. Pretty dresses, I have entred the give away on Kristina J's blog. I hope I win I have been completely obsessed with finding a similar dress since she Anthrtopologized this dress from Target. It sucks we don't have target in the UK!!! Grumble Grumble.
3. Crochet Blankets, I wish I had better hand and eye coordination then I could knit or Crochet but no matter how hard I try I can not seem to master either on of the two. That said I wont stop trying :). Check out the cool Tutorial Amber has done on Granny squares.
4. Bicycle Rides, with my new bike on it's way I keep day dreaming of the bike rides I will take this summer. There are so many pretty bikes on the market it is so easy to get excited, Mr Rob has purchased one not only in the style that I liked but in a price range we could afford. I won't spoil the fun of doing a post on it once it arrives, so for now check out this beauty :)
5. Bed, I love weekends because it means I don't have to get out of bed if I don't feel like it, however I am normally up by 8am. Knowing you don't have to get up is relaxing and when I do get up I feel ready to start the day. It is always harder to get up for work because although I enjoy my job I would much rather stay in my warm cozy bed. Not that the picture below is my bed, I just think it looks so lovely :)
Well I hope you have a very enjoyable weekend :)
Ciao for now.