Sunday 19 June 2011

The quickest weekend that ever was.

Hello All,
I hope you have had a great weekend :)
Hasn't it passed so quickly? Already 6pm, I need to organize my work clothes for tomorrow.

Last night I was absolutely exhausted from babysitting my nieces, Evie has had an upset tummy and that means she was not a happy girl.
We had some tears and some laughs, but after some milk, three nappy changes and some hysterical crying she finally fell asleep.

(Isn't she cute when she's quite)

Macey was a star she helped fetch things for me and even made me a drink, it was so strange because I remember her when she was 5 months and now she is all grown up.


Today was Macey's belated 9th birthday BBQ and although the weather did not co operate we had a fab time anyway opting to eat our burgers in the lounge instead.

Due to the rain I still haven't been able to get out to shots for outfit posts but as I have been dying to show you my new glasses and boots I got Mr Rob to take a couple indoors.

The scenery isn't much, just my boring bedroom wall which I am in the midst of looking for a picture for. I wore tights today because it is so chilly in London at the moment, you wouldn't think we were in the middle of June based on the weather we have been having lately.


I got my glasses last week and I love them, Mr Rob wasn't sure at first but they have grown on him. What do you think?


Here's a close up of my lovely boots, they are so comfy.


I got them from EBay and they are the softest leather I have ever felt. I have been pairing them with all my outfits so far, which speaking of outfits I have completely sorted out my wardrobe. Isn't amazing when you do a big clear out you find things you forgot you even had, I found some summer dresses hidden away under a winter coat. It's like going shopping without spending money, they will definitely be featuring in a future Outfit post.

Also this weekend my new bike arrived and the fabulous Mr Rob put it together for me yesterday so this week I plan to do a post on her. I won't give to much away but she is BEAUTIFUL :)

Dress: George @ ASDA
Cardigan: Primark
Belt & Tights: New Look
Boots: Schuh via Ebay
Necklace: SunPac USA

Well I hope you have a great week.
Take Care, Ciao for now.

Katrina x

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I love your boots :-) Your sister has beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amber, I totally agree they are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete