Friday 19 August 2011

When Spec came to Visit

Hello All,
I am soooooo glad it's Friday, it's been a very busy week for me.
Next week is going to be so much better as I am only working Monday & Tuesday :) YAY!!!

Today My lovely sister Spec and Mr Rob met me after work and we went for dinner at Ed's diner, which does the most amazing shakes!!!


I had peanut butter shake and Spec & Mr Rob had Baileys and Oreo and I must say although I tried theirs mine was LOVELY!!!


Ed's diner is an awesome 50'd style diner with working Juke boxes next to each table, full of really cool music & how cool was this sign on the wall?


We had a little walk around London and visited M&M world which was cool for like 5minutes, until someone dressed as an M&M came along. I don't really like people dressed up.


As I get up at stupid o'clock I was feeling tired so we made our way home a little earlier that expected. Spec is so funny we laughed so much on the train at one point I thought I was going to pee my pants.


I miss her living at home and it is so nice when we get the chance to hang out.


As Mr Rob had the camera, I only managed to get one of him, but here is the one I did get. He is so pretty :)

Today was one of the rare days where I threw on my jeans, I love dress down Fridays. I think I need a few days to relax and catch up on my sewing, so next week can't get here quicker for me.


Today's Outfit

Cardigan: H&M
Top: Cath Kidston
Jeans: No idea
Boots: Dr Martins

Well have a great week and I'll be back soon.

Ciao for now
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment