Thursday 4 June 2015

June.... so soon!!!

Hi Guys,
Can you believe its June already? I mean where did the time go?
I am pleased to say I have finally got a tripod for my camera after ages and ages of wanting one. This means I can take outfit posts without having to ask Mr Berto! Which he is happy about as I make him take loads.

This is my first attempt... there were others, but I kinda have a love hate relationship with photos of myself, so this will have to do for now.

How amazing are the poppies in our garden?! I can't take credit for them they were planted by the people who lived here before. Also I haven't made my mind up about the ivy yet. I know it needs to go because its taking over, but at the same time I love it.

Anyway this outfit is one of my favorites at the moment, I always feel really comfortable in it. The skirt is a made by me item that I made last year which I love pairing with sandals from Clarks. I mean seriously guys they are comfortable with a capital C!!!! I wore them for our trip to Italy the week before last and I had no issues walking all day in them.

The t shirt is actually a Primark one, I love the elephant print and if you follow me on Instagram you'll know this is a favourite of mine at the moment.








I also purchased this beautiful Love and Leather necklace, which arrived today. Their creations are amazing, every piece is so unique. I would definitely recommend you checking the website out.

Well I hope this is the first of many new blog posts. Enjoy the rest of your week and have a great weekend.

Ciao for now
Love Mrs Berto xx

No comments:

Post a Comment