Tuesday 9 June 2015

Off duty art teacher... apparently!

Hi Guys,
I'm back again, thank you for all the lovely instagram/Twitter and other comments on my last blog post. I know it was very different from what I usually write but I wanted to open up, as I know I am not the only one that feels like this and I believe it helps to know you are not alone.

So now I have my tripod I am trying to take outfit pictures more often and as our garden is looking so beautiful it would be wrong to not take the pictures out there. The poppies are AMAZING, right?!!

This is, from what I have been told is my off duty art teacher look. I think it was my sister Spec that said it? Only thing is I'd be a hopeless as I can't paint for s**t hehehe!


The blue dress is from American Eagle, it's so comfy and the colour is beautiful up close.

I paired it with my leggings because let's be honest it's a little short for work without them. 
Lastly the outfit would not be complete without my Minnetonka boots and my necklace of the moment from love and leather! My boots are my favourite, I've actually worn them to death and I'm not sure how long they will last!! Definitely have to replace then soon.

Well, I'm off now.
I hope you have a great week.

Ciao for now
Love Mrs Berto xx

No comments:

Post a Comment