Thursday 26 January 2017

House Tour...... Finally!!!!


Hi Guys, 

Some big changes are a foot for myself and Mr Berto, we put our house on the market late last year and I'm happy to say that we now have an offer (we had two previous ones but the people found other properties). We have also made an offer which has been accepted on another house. 

The new house is going to be big renovation project which I will be covering on the blog, my Pinterest is going to be on fire in the next few months! 

I always planned to do a house tour for you guys but I never got round to it. Mainly because it is never tidy! I thought now would be a great opportunity to do it, to have a record of our first property together which holds so many wonderful memories and to say goodbye.  I also have the pictures from the estate agent, so it makes it even easier!

Solicitors etc always take a little while, so we will be here a bit longer but I am really excited for our new adventure and to be able to share it with you.










Now our house is never normally this tidy or empty, I've packed a lot of trinkets, book and clothes away, ready for the move. Right now I am looking at Arthur's foam flooring and toys scattered across the living room floor. There is also a clothes horse of washing in the kitchen and boxes of things to be sorted in the sewing room. I'm trying to sort through things as our possessions will be in storage while the new house is made livable. We will be staying with my aunt for a short while. 

As this chapter of my life comes to a close it I can help but feel nostalgic about the first time I saw the house, the parquet flooring, built in unit and pizza oven in the garden made us instantly fall in love. We actually nearly missed out on it because it was under offer when we found it but it came back on the market 2 weeks later.

Oh little house, thank you for the last 2 years!

I hope you enjoyed this little post.

Ciao for now.
Mrs Berto xx





No comments:

Post a Comment